First Term 2017 / LEVEL 3 >> Blog Session 1 (Week 3) >> My Auto Biography

My name is Alexandra Macarena Solís Troncoso, but they tell me Macarena. I was born in Chile on January, 7th, 1992. But i lived  in the USA until 6 years old. I studied Art Pedagogy at University Católica Silva Henríquez from 2010 to 2011, after i studied Art at University ARCIS from 2012 to 2014, and now i study Art at University of Chile.

My mom is Alexandra, she is teachers, my brother is Diego and he study nursing at University Finis Terrae,my grandmother is Gladys, she is nursi, but she is retired, and my cats Morfeo and Tazzy. They live in Chile, but my dad José and my little brother Joseph live in the USA.

My hobbys  are paiting, drawing, tattoo art and word in my house.


Comentarios

  1. Hi, I want to tell you Maka.
    I study in the same University that you, but i don't remember you. We can meeting some day.
    I like the cats too, I has many cats when i was a child, but now i don't have, because i live in a flat and, i'm tired when then are in a little space.
    Maka, i hope that you stay good. Bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow, you lived in USA a lot of time! Do you miss the country? It was difficult comeback to Chile? Greetings & Blessings :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. If you talk your cats in your family must be very important for you, having pets is adorable. Regards

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario