LEVEL 3 >> POST 3 (week 5) > MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hi, today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is my iPhone. I have it since the summer, I bought it when I went to the United States to visit my dad.My iPhone I use it every day, to look for information, to take photos to my works, to check my email, my facebook, my instagram and communicate with my friends and family, I have everything in my cell phone. I like its aesthetics and how easy it is to use, apart I can do everything from my iPhone, there are no limits.



It will cost me a lot not to have it, I will feel that I am not connected with what happens. It is a technological object very useful for my daily life.



See you!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Macarena!
    I agreed with you! You can make everything with the mobile phone and it's so easy!!

    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Macarena!! The Iphone is a very good cellphone. It's easy to use

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hello macarena, iphone is another level of technology

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Macaaa :) I agree with you, my favorite technological device is my Iphone, it is very practical and "necessary" xD

    ResponderBorrar
  5. hello maca ... i can see that your favorite technology is your iphone ... and lett me say that i consider the iphone as a favorite piece of techonology but i few years ago it was very hateful for me.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario