Level 3 - Post 4 (week 6) THEMED POST N° 1: "My favourite music album / song"

Hi guys

Today I will talk about a music album called Crimen Sollicitationis, specifically the song of the same name of the music group SKA-P. This song I heard it in the first concert that i was the year 2008 where I went with two friends who also liked the music group, the oldest of us listened to them from before and the we contagious.

SKA-P is a Spanish music group of ska punk formed in 1994 and characterized by its songs with social and political criticism.

When I first listened to this song I felt a lot of euphoria, rage and a rebuff of emotions that ended dancing and jumping. Today I listen to this musical group, I have the original CDs, photos and memories saved and all that reminds me of my adolescence with great joy and I feel the euphoria with their songs.

See You.-


Comentarios

  1. Owww is a song that speaks of a current theme, interesting lyrics...
    See you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Macarena, it's a great song, a like; isn't my favorite song but, i can listen to them.
    I think that it's very honest your reaction when you listened a song in the concert :)
    Bye.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. when I was child really liked this band
    in 2015 I went to legalize festival and got to the opotunitty to see them! is very awesome!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario