Blog session #5: A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE

Hi guys

Today I am going to talk about a photo of when I was little. On my arrival in Chile.

The photo is taken by my grandmother, at Christmas 1998 at home, the first Christmas in Chile.

I like it because it was the first Christmas with my cousins, my uncles, my grandparents, my parents and my brother who had just been born in March of that year. It was all very different from what was accustomed to the USA the present in Chile open at 12:00 P.M, in the USA open the present the other day in the morning. But the most important thing was that I was with my whole family together and it is one of the most beautiful Christmas I have ever had.

The other year I want to travel to the USA and spend Christmas with my father and my little brother, since they live in that country and we have never spent a Christmas together and take many photos.


See You guys.-



Comentarios

  1. Owwww, the little Macaaaa!!!
    You really look very tender in this photo, it's a hard memory to replace...

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice picture,you can see the christmas spirit
    Greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  3. *.*
    You're was a beauty little girl. Your eyes looked like 'you know, i'm sweet and fierce!'
    XOXO

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario