LEVEL 3 >> POST 7 (week 11) >> Career-related website / An expert on your field

Hi guys 

Today I will speak about the expert person in my field that admire, he is Mario Ceballos, better known as Mario Z. Mario is a Chilean painter and sound artist, who was my teacher the last years of painting at Arcis University. At the moment Mario is dedicated to his sonorous works, and  to be mentor of emerjentes artists.

He initially dedicated himself to painting, but in a conceptual way, dealing with social issues of the present, but then he followed the path of sound art, being one of the great Chilean artists known for this discipline, for his great knowledge in music.

I like, first because he was my teacher and I shared many exhibitions with him as an assistant and second because he is an artist with a lot of knowledge, between 1984 and 1987 he studied Percussion at the National Conservatory of Music of the University of Chile . Then in 1995 he studied Bachelor of Fine Arts, with a mention in painting at Arcis University. It is characterized by  being a cold and direct man, has made of his students great artists.

See you.




Comentarios

  1. Mario Z es el mejor! Hahahaha I learned a lot from him when he was my teacher in Arcis!!!


    ResponderBorrar
  2. Mario Z es el mejor! Hahahaha I learned a lot from him when he was my teacher in Arcis!!!


    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Macarena!! I did not know this artist,
    His work seems interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  4. His work is very interesting! I like very much! see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Seems like a great artist, i will research more about him :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario