Level 3 >> Post 10 (week 15) Evaluation of your Blogging Experience

It is Monday and we have to write on the blog

Today I will write about the general experience of the blog classes, it seems to me that it is an excellent tool for English classes, it captures our attention to being issues that involve us and also lets us use what we know to English and what not. Personally it has helped me a lot, to acquire a little more vocabulary and to learn this language that costs me so much. Although I am not an expert, now I understand the language much more when reading it and understand its dramatical order, sometimes jajajaj. All the themes I find them entertaining, I do not miss any, maybe they were forced topics, but they were entertaining.

I would like that in the future, especially in winter, you could do the online class from the house, for a topic of comfort. Thus there would be many less companions sick.

See you on another bloggers occasion, that made my Mondays less boring.
Bye bye.-


Comentarios

  1. So funny your picture maca!!! Regards and very cool that you write!! Bye bye

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's true, in winter the online classes should be at home jJajaj

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario