Hi guys
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite subject this semester, this is Central Workshop III, in this highest number 3 is working on personal painting projects, in my work on the subject of sexual diversity, gender diversity and The topics of sexuality in general. My last project talks about masturbation in general and how it is a topic that is spoken but hidden, and work on decorative wall paper and stickers.
As already mentioned, in this workshop an annual personal project is worked, and then continue with the thesis, so only one theme has been seen all the semester. But previous semesters we have seen colors in painting, human figure, quotes from other works, self-portraits and statues.
I like this subject because it lets you imagine and think about some subject that you like and take it to the practice, the teachers are great guides that are not limited to anything, but they give you ideas and more ideas, I feel very comfortable and happy in my workshop.
Thank you very much for reading me.
See you guys.-

Hi Macarena!!! your painting is amazing!!! i love it
ResponderBorrarHello ugly, I really like that painting, which represents the subject that interests you very well!!!!
ResponderBorrar